- Spot Lights:
- Material: Nicepairs' Genuine leather has excellent elasticity and toughness, good air permeability, is comfortable and soft wearing, and is very durable and not easily deformed.
- Unique design: Closed Pointed Toe, three times color brushing ensures a shiny and solid appearance.
- Excellent craftsmanship: every stitch is made neat by hand.
- Genuine leather vamp and insole: designed with comfort in mind, they are crafted with the softest genuine leather for a snug fit that feels as glamorous as it looks.
- Kitten heel: makes your legs look long and slim, adding elegance, and a long line to an outfit.
- Occasions： Party, Prom, Dance, Evening, Club, Date, Business, Professional, Performance, Formal, Bridal, Casual, Travel or Office.
- Outfit ideas: wedding dress little black dress, satin slip dress, cami dress, jeans, tee, skirt, box-pleated skirt, sweetheart top...
Hard to find the color or the style that you like? Still any questions?
We will provide you with a one-to-one customization service!
We accept all kinds of customization, including size(US：3-15) and styles
(can be customized according to the manuscript, customized materials, heel height, foot length, foot width, etc.).
Message to buyers
Thanks for your support along the way.
NicePairs is a fashion women's shoe retailer and a sole agent of Funny She Jill which is a women's shoe brand that started its online business in 2008 and have a self-owned factory, we offer shoes made in full size and serve our customers from all over the world.
We only make women's shoes and have been there for 14 years. We agree that customer satisfaction is our priority, and we'll continue to update our products to keep up with trends.
We have thousands of fashionable women's shoe styles on our website and provide customization services as well.
If you can't find a style you like, we can customize almost any shoe style you like within a few weeks with our customization service.
Once again our sincere thanks.
For more information please click https://www.nicepairs.com/pages/about-us